Not all Nitrogen deficiencies result in stunted growth. This comes in liquid form by several different brand names, that you can mix with water or as greensand. Depending on the quality of your existing soil you may need to add a locally sourced compost...
During the long days of summer, the older leaves turn a deep orange-bronze. The crowning feature of Begonia ‘Martha Stewart' is its deeply spiraled leaves in soft tones of tan, chartreuse and bronze with small chocolate markings at the leaf edges.
* The pith of the trunk is dried and steamed until soft. * The inflorescence is a panicle that arises from the base of the growing points underneath the leaves. The species can be distinguished from all other Cordyline species by its very broad blue-grey...
Quantity: 2.08 lb
Botanical Name: Cordyline indivisa
Common Name: Blue Dracaena, Mountain Cabbage Tree, Broad-leaved Cabbage Tree, Toi
* It is an important source of commercial timber in Honduras and Central America. Apulcensis, and above 2000 m it is easy to find pure and mixed forests of Pinus ayacahuite var. Due to the amount of resin within the tree, many Central Americans will use...
Seeds Per Pound: 24,516
Common Name: Oocarpa Pine, Ocote Chino, Mexican Yellow Pine, Hazelnut Pine
Sometimes, the growth is taller and longer with less than desirable branching when Nitrogen is deficient. Is a natural product that is from certain locations often near the sea coast that naturally has potassium silicate in it, along with other trace...
Those great stands have been largely depleted now, especially in southern Mexico and Mesoamerica (Perry 1991, Farjon and Styles 1997). Formerly very large trees were common, yielding large volumes of an attractive, easily worked timber that provided the...
It is endemic to New Caledonia in the southwestern Pacific, where it was first classified by botanists of Captain James Cook's second voyage of exploration. The branches are lined with cord-like, horizontal branchlets.
* A species of Albizia , native to tropical southern Asia , and widely cultivated and naturalised in other tropical and subtropical regions. * A tropical tree with compound leaves and clustered yellow-green flowers.
* Water extract of Jacaranda mimosifolia shows higher antimicrobial action against Bacillus cereus and Escherichia coli than gentamicin sulfate does. * The wood dries without difficulty and is often used in its green or wet state for turnery and bowl...
If you are a beginner at growing plants Key Lime Tree is easy to grow however it may be helpful to know that a very small plant which is planted in the ground will take about 1/8 – 1/4 cup of granular fertilizer.
Evergreen Hardy in USDA zones 6-9 Inconspicuous blooms Japanese Compacta Holly (Ilex crenata), Pyramid Shaped: Compacta Holly can be pruned in a pyramidal shape and placed in containers as a centerpiece.
The colorful bark pops against other darker green hues in the landscape causing it to become the center of attention with its stunning colors. Their sweet juice has an unrivaled flavored that's perfect for making jams and wines.
The secret to producing delicious star fruits is warm temperatures and high light -- then prepare yourself to have fruit three seasons of the year. As a potted specimen it can be maintained at 3-4' tall and does best in full sun and warm 70-80°F day...
* Pinus kesiya (Khasi pine, Benguet pine or three-needled pine) is one of the most widely distributed pines in Asia. * Khasi pine usually grows in pure stands or mixed with broad-leaved trees, but does not form open pine forests.
* Dark, shiny evergreen leaves, yellow flowers in short racemes; often much wider than tall; source of camphor; native to China and Japan. * Camphor has a long history of herbal use in the Orient with a wide range of uses.
Pinus oocarpa var. Tecunumanii is equal to or less than P. Tecunumanii is generally greater than P. Studies by SAFCOL researchers in South Africa showed that P. A number of processing studies in various countries have indicated that the wood is very acceptable...
Germination Test Type: cut
Seeds Per Pound: 34,958
Common Name: Tecun Uman Pine, Schwerdtfeger's Pine, Pino Ocote, Pinabete, Ocote de Caretilla
It comes is a decorative container along with a humidity tray, deco rock and proper care manual. A durable tree, designed for outdoor gardens, the Chinese Elm can also be displayed indoors for extended periods of time.
✓ Botanical name: Ulmus parvifolia
✓ Includes a 10 in. humidity tray, a deco rock and a care manual
The seeds are sought after as pieces of jewelry and as good-luck charms. The inner meat of the seed would be either consumed directly, or the meat would be chopped, dried, mixed with other herbs like tobacco and smoked just before sleep to induce the...
Hardy in USDA zones 7-10 Fast uniform growth Rich bronze new foliage Bronze Beauty Cleyera, Evergreen Landscape and Garden Shrub: Bronze beauty is evergreen and can be planted as a hedge, specimen or privacy screen.
Bred in Minnesota by Harvey and Brigitte Buchite, it has weathered -40 degrees F without damage. Vigorous, quick-growing, and tirelessly floriferous, this Wisteria is certain to become a classic for the American garden.The lilac-blue flowers are large,...
Starwest Botanicals Fennel Seed Organic is Certified Kosher and Organic. Commitment Starwest is dedicated to providing the freshest and purest botanicals. With their modern equipment and professional personnel, they have made a commitment to continued...
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches