* A species of maple native to the hardwood forests of northeastern North America, from Nova Scotia west to southern Ontario, and south to Georgia and Texas. Conservation Plant Characteristics Acer saccharum Marsh.
Never fertilize a plant with a chemical fertilizer if the plant looks sick or wilted. If you are looking for a fertilizing routine tailored to your specific conditions, a soil sample should be taken and the fertilizer and trace elements matched to the...
* Landscape Use: specimen for parks, large lawns and golf courses, can be used as a street tree. It is native to China and Japan . * It is exquisite in spring when the new bronzy purple leaves are backlit by the sun.
A less expensive fast release fertilizer such as a 10-10-10 will work just as well if applied twice during the early spring and early summer. Elements such as Magnesium, Sulfur, Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Boron, and Molybdenum play very important...
* They are often used in shelterbelt plantings. * The trees are fast-growing and make a good windbreak for exposed and maritime areas. Sycamore maple ACPS Summary Duration Perennial Growth Habit Tree Native Status L48 (I), CAN (I) Federal T/E Status National...
Padus maackii (Rupr.) Komarov; Manchurian cherry or Amur chokecherry , Korean * Prunus maackii (syn. Grown mostly for its golden exfoliating bark. * A beautiful small tree. (ban ye chou li), is a species of cherry native to Korea and both banks...
Named "Flame" for a reason, the autumn show is stunning. Like all maples, the Amur Flame grows double winged samaras in the warmest months. With a sweet floral fragrance too, this tree will enchant your senses.
However, slow-release is certainly not the only way to fertilizer trees such as the Heritage River Birch Tree. Minor elements that are not included in the three numbers listing on the front of fertilizer bags are very important considerations when choosing...
Whether you create a captivating display in your small yard with a single tree or add a row of Ginkgos to your expansive landscape… You and your neighbors will be enchanted by this gorgeous tree that will live for hundreds of years.
* Cedro wood is still in considerable demand wherever it is available in the American tropics. * Individual trees are generally scattered in mixed semi-evergreen or semi-deciduous forests dominated by other species.
Minimum Hardiness Zone: 10
Quantity: 1.43 lb
Common Name: Spanish Cedar, Mexican Cedar, Cigar-box Cedar, West Indian Cedar, Red Cedar, Cedro Hembra, Cedro
Once it reaches maturity, it might just have centuries of life left. The Northern Red Oak is a beloved tree. The Northern Red Oak is gorgeous in the fall. Imagine tying a swing to this tree's sturdy branches or setting up a picnic under the canopy.
The autumn show will impress you with a variety of colors from rusted orange, to bronze, and even pale yellow. Comparable to the American Elm , but with more ornamental value and disease resistance, you'll love the form and function this tree brings to...
* It is very promising as a forestry tree in Western Great Britain and regenerates easily after coppicing. It tolerates low temperatures and heavy winds. It is used in furniture, barrels for very fine Chilean wines, doors, veneers, shingles and floors.
The Lemon Eucalyptus Tree is an extremely versatile evergreen tree. Place a few crushed leaves around your home to keep bugs at bay. If you live outside of its recommended growing zones simply place your tree in a container and place it near a large sunny...
Order Tulip Poplar 'Little Volunteer' today and add this eye-catching miniature tree to your landscape! The tidy, upright habit means less fuss , with ascending branches that don't require much pruning.
It's evergreen, too, so it will keep its green needles throughout the wintertime. This attractive, aromatic tree works great for shade, privacy screening and as a windbreak. It's not only huge height-wise it has a 10 ft.
✓ Reaches standard mature height of 40 ft. to 60 ft.
✓ Due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to AE, AK, GU, HI, PR
Recommended Space Between Plantings (in.): 120
Mature Width (in.): 120
Hardiness Zone: 2 (-50 to -40 F),3 (-40 to -30 F),4 (-30 to -20 F),5 (-20 to -10 F),6 (-10 to 0 F)
Adding compost or topsoil will help the young feeder roots of Autumn Fantasy Maple Tree to spread through the loose, nutrient rich soil, much easier than if you used solely the existing soil which more times than not will be hard and compacted.
Growing to only 40', this tree won't overpower your landscape. There's no need to worry about that with the Lacebark. The Lacebark Elm adds ornamental value in every landscape. You will love the depth of color this tree will bring to your landscape.
Coppery-brown bark exfoliates on mature trees. Compound, odd-pinnate, dark green leaves (11-13 leaflets each) are attractive in summer but produce no fall color. Erect, spike-like clusters (4-6” long) of fragrant, dull white, pea-like flowers bloom...
Developed in conjunction with the USDA, this beautiful landscape tree is completely resistant to Dutch Elm Disease. Can grow 80-100' tall. 1 1/2 - 2' trees. Very fast growing 3-6' per year with buttery-yellow fall coloring.
* A deciduous tree; short trunk, usually with many low branches; can be very handsome, a good shade tree for large areas; 5" (male) or 20" (female) catkins, 3/4" winged nuts on the long pendulous female spikes; dark green compound leaves; native to Caucasus...
The perfect tree for wildlife lovers! The Tulip Poplar is highly resistant to disease and insects , making this a healthy tree that will provide a lifetime of enjoyment. This nectar even attracts birds - including ruby-throated hummingbirds, cardinals...