Easy to grow in bright light, this bonsai is a good choice for novice growers. Sending wishes for a Happy Birthday or similarly festive occasion. This Braided Money Tree is a traditional symbol of good fortune and communicates your feelings in a time-honored...
A great tree for beginners, the Brussel's Bonsai Outdoor Green Mound Juniper features compact, easy-to-maintain foliage atop naturally curved trunks and branches. Requiring low light, the Juniper enjoys morning sun and afternoon shade.
✓ Botanical name: Juniperus procumbens "Nana"
✓ Compact foliage atop naturally curved trunks and branches provides an aesthetic accent to your home
Satsuki Azaleas are easily styled and deliver an attractive presentation year round. Satsuki Azalea bonsai have been grown in Japan for centuries and are widely considered the premiere variety for this use.
The Brussel's Bonsai Pyramid Bamboo is a unique elegant plant that is extremely easy to grow. Simply secure the canes in the decorative rock and fill the container with water, which should be replaced routinely.
✓ Proper care brochure included
✓ Asians associate bamboo with good fortune
✓ Place indoor bonsai near windows facing southeast or west or use a grow light 10 - 12 hours daily
The Brussel's Bonsai Brazilian Rain Tree Bonsai responds to ambient conditions by closing its leaves when it rains, gets dark or becomes too hot. This indoor non-flowering bonsai makes an ideal gift for a relative or friend who loves weather lore.
✓ Foliage contracts at night and reopens with daylight
✓ For best results, place this tree near windows facing southeast or west, or use a grow light for 10 - 12 hours daily
The delightful "fountains of foliage" add soft, cascading lines to the indoor landscape. Ponytail Palms are the perfect accent bonsai for low maintenance enthusiast. These trees thrive in low light conditions, and require infrequent watering and feeding.
✓ Requires infrequent watering
✓ Extremely low maintenance
✓ Brings life to indoor environments
✓ Includes 10 in. humidity tray, deco rock & proper care brochure
The Dwarf Hawaiian Umbrella tree is one of the easiest bonsai to maintain and does extremely well in low light environments, making it perfect for the office or home. Interested in bonsai but not sure where to start begin here.
✓ Note: product may vary by store
✓ Includes 8 in. humidity tray, deco rock and proper care brochure
* Buddhist legend tells that Gautama Buddha attained enlightenment (bodhi) while meditating underneath a Ficus religiosa. * Ficus religiosa is used in traditional medicine for about 50 types of disorders including asthma, diabetes, diarrhea, epilepsy,...
The Brussel's Bonsai Podocarpus Micro Phyllus Bonsai is an Asian relative of the yew and features a gently curved trunk with cinnamon bark and short, flattened needles. This tree is an indoor bonsai with clusters of thin delicate foliage and prefers direct...
✓ Place this indoor bonsai near windows facing southeast or west or use a grow light for 10 - 12 hours daily
✓ Comes in a 7 in. pot to add style to your home decor
The small dark green leaves make this tree perfectly suited for bonsai. The Brussel's Bonsai Golden Gate Ficus Bonsai is an indoor, non-flowering bonsai tree imported from China. This tree has been meticulously trained for wonderful trunk movement by...
✓ Note: Product may vary by store.
✓ Muscular curved trunks
✓ Includes an 8 in. humidity tray, deco rock and proper care brochure
It is named after Olga Bay in the Sea of Japan. * It's a deciduous coniferous tree, growing to 25–30 meters tall. The trunk is used for producing resin and the bark for tannins. The species is also cultivated for afforestation and as an ornamental.
* It is a popular ornamental tree found far beyond its native range. * It is also grown for the cut Christmas tree industry. * This species has a deeply penetrating root system that firmly anchors the tree against winds.
Its lush form and green fronds make this houseplant a great gift. CARE FOR YOUR CAT PALM IS EASY: CAT PALM SAFETY: Delray Plants Cat Palm is not intended for human or animal consumption.
✓ Easy to grow houseplant features rich green fronds that add instant life and beauty to any room.
✓ Keep soil moist, but not soggy.
✓ Not for sale in AK,AZ,CA,GU,HI,PR
✓ In summer, Cat Palm can be grown outdoors in a high light (but not full sun) location. Cat Palm makes a lush focal point for planters and in garden beds and borders. Bring plants inside before frost.
Brand: Delray Plants
Recommended Use: Office Garden Residential Interior Exterior Decoration Commercial Restaurant Marine Party Desktop Kitchen Patio Home
* The Nootka Cypress is used extensively by the indigenous peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast, along with another cypress, Thuja plicata (Western Red Cedar). * First described in the genus Cupressus as Cupressus nootkatensis in 1824, it was transferred...
SPATHIPHYLLUM ADDS LUSH VIBRANCY TO INDOOR DECOR: Delray Plants Spathiphyllum houseplant is shipped in a grower pot and can be dropped into a decorative pot. (Everyone loves plants, especially ones that are so low maintenance!).
✓ Enjoy white flowers atop dark green foliage with Spathiphyllum (Peace Lily) Sweet Pablo.
✓ Allow the top inch or so of the soil to dry between waterings. Peace Lily needs more frequent watering in spring and summer than it does fall and winter. The frequency of watering will depend on your Spathiphyllums pot size, how much light it gets, and the indoor temperature of your home. Water Peace Lily enough to keep the potting mix moist, but not wet or soggy. The plant will wilt dramatically when it gets too dry, but happily, its leaves pop back quickly after it gets moisture. Being a tropical plant, Peace Lily prefers high levels of humidity. If the leaf edges turn brown, supply more humidity by grouping it with more houseplants (which release moisture into the air as they breathe) or set it on tray of gravel and water so the pot sits on top of the gravel, above the water.
✓ Fertilize Peace Lily once or twice a year (every six months or so) at the minimum. You can fertilize your plant more frequently if you wish, especially if you want it to grow faster or bloom better. You can use any general-purpose fertilizer; Peace Lily isn't particular as to types or brands.
Home Decor Style: asian, cabin,coastal,glam, scandinavian, traditional, transitional,cottage,vintage, bohemian, tropical, victorian, industrial, modern farmhouse, contemporary
* Flora of China describes on its website: Trees to 25 m tall; bark dark gray. Branchlets brown, sparsely villous when young. * This tree is perfect for smaller properties or makes a great bonsai specimen.
* The cones are cylindrical, 9-18 cm long, greenish-pink to purple before maturity. * Growing up to 25-30m high and up to 1m in diameter. * Can tolerate dry and warm sites, can grow on various types of soil.
* An attractive shrub or small tree with a short trunk; 2" needles; contorted branches reaching nearly to the ground; of broadly conical form; dark green, much planted in Europe; "an excellent garden tree" (Wyman); native to coastal North America from...
* This fir is more heat and drought tolerant than most of the true firs. * Needles are highly scented. * Shoots usually glabrous (hairless). * It differs from species plants by having denser and blunter needles that form v-shaped grooves above the twigs.
This Bonsai does well in low light environments, making it a wonderful addition to an office or home. If you are looking for an attractive indoor tree that is easy to maintain consider the Brussel's Bonsai Dwarf Hawaiian Umbrella Bonsai in Water Pot.
* Forestfarm states on their website: An attractive & almost unknown small, shrubby tree (to 15') with slender pendulous branches & bright-green corrugated leaves on dark maroon-brown shoots; looks like it might make an interesting bonsai.
Succeeds in most sites, including limestone. * Likes abundant moisture at the roots, if grown in drier areas it must be given a deep moist soil. Tolerates poor peaty soils. The name morinda derives from the tree's name in Nepalese.
* The fruit is eaten to obviate constipation. * Native to Europe and southwest Asia. * The wood is an excellent fuel. * One of the parents of domestic apples. * A very pleasant tea can be made from the leaves.
Chinensis is a large tree with bark that is a blackish brown in colour. The outer bark is about 6 mm thick with alternating tiered layers of pale yellowish brown corky bark, and brown lignified fibrous bark.
The texture of the Green Mound Juniper's foliage and the ease of trimming make this outdoor bonsai a winner for beginners. The natural movement of this tree's trunk and branches capture the essence of bonsai, making Green Mound the most used juniper variety.
* Celtis reticulata , or Netleaf Hackberry , with other names including Netleaf Sugar Hackberry , Sugar Hackberry , Texas Sugarberry , Palo Blanco , Acibuche , is a medium-sized tree native to North America , in the Western United States and Northern...