It is commonly found in Gansu, Henan, Hubei, Shaanxi, Sichuan provinces. Petals can be fried with flour batter coating. * Dried flower buds and petals of Magnolia biondii are considered food in some parts of China.
Minimum Hardiness Zone: 7
Common Name: Chinese Willow Leaf Magnolia, Hope of Spring Magnolia, Biond's Magnolia
They are very showy and have a pleasant fragrance. * The leaves are alternate, bipinnately compound leaves; with a ovate shape and a pinnate venation, they have a green color usually and turns yellow in fall, measuring between 5-10 cm long.The flowers...
Rubrifolia ) is a species of rose native to the mountains of central and southern Europe , from Spanish Pyrenees east to Bulgaria , and north to Germany and Poland . * One of the few roses grown for its foliage as well as its flowers; their color is difficult...
Gardenia ‘Summer Snow' p.p. (Gardenia jasminoides hybrid) Gardenia ‘Summer Snow' is a prolific bloomer of pure white, double, fragrant flowers, and it's hardy in zones 6-11. ‘Summer Snow' also makes an ideal plant for container gardeners.
* A very ornamental and long-lived plant, surviving in gardens for 50 years or more. In Chinese ; pinyin : shao or bai shao ; bai meaning "white"), and common garden peony is a herbaceous perennial flowering plant in the family Paeoniaceae , native to...
* The flowers are very fragrant. * Catalpa ovata, the yellow catalpa or Chinese catalpa , is a pod-bearing tree native to China. * The leaves are very similar in shape to those of Paulownia tomentosa, having three lobes (two are abruptly truncated on...
Germination Test Type: cut
Common Name: Chinese Catalpa, Yellow Catalpa, Japanese Catalpa
Make sure that your hardiness zone lies within the zone compatability range of this variety before ordering. Also features young, metallic red leaves that mature to be a beautiful blue-green and provide cooling shade all summer.
It spreads rapidly by root suckers and stolons . * Anemone sylvestris ( snowdrop anemone ) is a perennial plant flowering in spring, native to meadows and dry deciduous woodlands of central and western Europe .
A very large tree in the ground will take 2 – 3 lbs spread around the drip line of the branches (not next to the trunk). Not all Nitrogen deficiencies result in stunted growth. When you have selected your fertilizer and are ready to apply it, be sure...
Livestock seldom browse the toxic foliage, but bees produce fragrant honey from the flowers. Clusters of bright-pink, fragrant flowers appear before or with the leaves from the axils of the previous season.
Succeeds in sun or semi-shade. Grows poorly on any very dry or very wet soil. Fall color is an undistinguished pale green to pale yellow. Fragrant, pale yellow flowers in 3-20 flowered pendulous cymes bloom in late spring to early summer (June).
* Many of the tree's branches bend under the weight of the large foliage. * It is a medium-sized understory tree 15-20 m tall, distinguished from other magnolias by the large leaf size, 25-80 cm long and 11-30 cm broad.
* The fruit can be used as a pickle like olives. * Grown for its masses of glorious, delicate, white, slightly fragrant flowers in May; of open, spreading habit; native to the southeastern United States but hardy nearly everywhere; dark green leaf sometimes...
Germination Test Type: cut
Minimum Hardiness Zone: 4
Average Viable Seeds/Packet: 12
Common Name: White Fringetree, Old Man's Beard, Grancy Grey Beard
* Clematis paniculata (In M?ori: Puawhananga) is one of seven species of clematis that is native to New Zealand. * This vining plant is fast growing and has very fragrant flowers. As with all Clematis species it is somewhat poisonous so shouldn't be grown...
Grows to 12-18 inches tall in a full sun garden. Easy to grow and long flowering, this zinnia can flower profusely even in the fall when other zinnias deteriorate from mildew. Two inch single blo Zinnia Flower Seeds - Profusion Series - Double Fire -...
Manufacturer Part Number: 38417
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.00 x 9.00 x 1.00 Inches
We highly recommend that you mulch your Yoshino Cherry Tree with either a ground hardwood mulch or a ground cypress mulch depending on your local availability. If you can find a fertilizer formulated for shrubs and trees, this fertilizer would work well...
In 1986, the popularity of these ornamental plants sky rocketed in Eastern Asia. It is a tropical wet land tree native to Central and South American Swamps. These trees have the ability to grow up to 60 feet high in the wild.
✓ As the tree grows, new leaves unfurl into beautiful five-leafed stems.