Prices start at : 64.95 USD / 2 GAL (3.5 to 4 Foot Tall)
Many times, trees that have not been pruned in a few years will develop dead or degenerative twigs. A very large tree in the ground will take 2 – 3 lbs spread around the drip line of the branches (not next to the trunk).
It is more heat tolerant than most firs and grows 20-30' tall by 15-20' wide. Even very young trees produce the beautiful big blue cones! Korean Fir is very popular for landscaping use because of its evergreen foliage, beautiful pyramidal shape, and abundance...
* Grevillea robusta , commonly known as the southern silky oak or Silky-oak , or Australian Silver-oak , is the largest species in the genus Grevillea . * A very ornamental plant, it is often grown as a street tree in suitable climates.
* The buds of bracted balsam break later in the spring allowing it to be grown in colder microclimates. * The bracts subtending seed scales are longer, visible on the closed cone. * The needles on bracted balsam grow around the branch giving a fuller...
Quantity: 1.51 lb
Common Name: Bracted Balsam Fir
Germination Test Type: cut
Botanical Name: Abies balsamea phanerolepis Nova Scotia
Topping out at a height of 20 feet tall with a spread of 5-10 feet wide, it's a moderate grower that won't interfere with overhead structures or powerlines. This tree requires little to no maintenance.
* There may be individual trees of P. * Pinus densata, commonly known as the Sikang Pine, is a species of conifer in the Pinaceae family. Bark red-brown, scaly and plated when young, turning dark gray-brown with irregular square, thick plates.
* It was the first magnolia to be scientifically described, and is the type species of the genus Magnolia ; as Magnolia is also the type genus of all flowering plants , this species can be seen to typify all flowering plants.
* In East Africa it is also known as Muarubaini ( Swahili ), which means the tree of the 40 , as it is said to treat 40 different diseases. * Native to India , Myanmar , Bangladesh , Sri Lanka , Malaysia and Pakistan , growing in tropical and semi-tropical...
Botanical Name: AZADIRACHTA indica
Crop Year: 2018
Common Name: Neem, Village Pharmacy, Nature's Drugstore, Heal All, Divine Tree
They're selling out quick, so be sure to get yours today before they're gone. Their compact, upright growing foliage will grow together to make the perfect privacy screen. If used as an accent tree planted around the corners of your foundation, or in...
* Native to northwestern Turkey from Mount Ida eastwards to about 36°E. * Needles are highly scented. * Shoots usually glabrous (hairless). * This fir is more heat and drought tolerant than most of the true firs.
* Drooping branchlets, 1 1/2" needles, dull green; 4" cones; native to Central Asia. * Schrenk's Spruce ( Picea schrenkiana ) is a spruce native to the Tian Shan mountains of central Asia in western China ( Xinjiang ), Kazakhstan , Kyrgyzstan and Northern...
It is also a popular Christmas tree. * The Douglas fir's useful wood and its quick growth make it the crop of choice for many timber companies, which typically replant a clear-cut area with Douglas fir.
Botanical Name: Pseudotsuga menziesii glauca BC Turtle Valley
The species is named after Scottish botanist Robert Fortune, who discovered the tree in 1844. * An evergreen native to southeastern China with needlelike foliage; pyramidal when young, later flat-topped; 7" cones, purple when young.
* Evergreen trees to 25 m tall and 75 cm dbh, usually with a single, fairly straight trunk and a pyramidal to rounded crown of horizontally spreading branches with slightly drooping terminal foliar units.
) is a flowering evergreen minor hardwood tree / shrub , with fuzzy, flannel-like leaves and colorful blossoms. Fremontia californica Torr. It is not used commercially due to the small size of the tree.
Minimum Hardiness Zone: 9
Crop Year: 2016
Common Name: Fremontia, Flannel Bush, California Flannelbush
* Makes a good ornamental. * 1-3" evergreen gray-green leaves; many fragrant flowers. Its deadwood is full of character and can sometimes flower and fruit. * Grown commercially in California for olives.
Oocarpa was introduced for commercial production of wood for the paper industry: in Ecuador, Kenya, Zambia, Colombia, Bolivia, Queensland (Australia), Brazil and South Africa. * Pinus oocarpa ( Pino Amarillo , pino avellano ) or ( Mexican yellow pine...
* Its popularity is increasing in the eastern United States, where it is being used to replace Blue Spruce, which is more disease-prone in the humid climate there. * Trees to 30 m tall and 60 cm dbh, with a conical crown.
* In Tasmania Eucalyptus nitens is one of the most important plantation tree species along with Eucalyptus globulus (Tasmanian Blue Gum) and Pinus radiata (Monterey Pine). The timber is mainly used in general construction but is beginning to be used in...
, Japan , where it grows at 1500-2000 m altitude. * Wyman calls this "a fine, narrow tree"; 1/2" needles, light green; cones to 4"; conical in outline, with ascending branches, lacking the tiered quality of some spruces; native to Japan.
This easy care variety is fast-growing, drought-resistant and heat-tolerant. Matures to be 30-40' tall and 20-25' wide.The USDA hardiness zones offer a guide to varieties that will grow well in certain climates.