A mid-spring bloomer that has large cups and bright yellow color. The most popular and America's favorite daffodil! Dutch Master, also known as King Alfred, is perfect for borders, rock gardens and naturalizing yards.
Petiole 1-3 cm, glabrous or pubescent; leaf blade elliptic-oblong, elliptic, or obovate-oblong, 3.5-12(-18) 1.5-7(-10) cm, adaxially glabrous or sparsely pubescent, abaxially villous, base cuneate to subrounded, apex usually acute to acuminate.
Colors include red, yellow, orange, purple, pink, white and bicolors. Disease resistant with terrific sun and heat tolerance. A customer favorite and State Fair winner! State Fair Mix has jumbo 5″ flowers, a wide range of colors and tall, robust plants.
* A good hedging plant, it is very tolerant of trimming. * Syringa josikaea ( Hungarian Lilac ) is a species of Lilac , native to central and eastern Europe , in the Carpathian Mountains in Hungary , Romania , and western Ukraine .
* Flowers, to 5", white, fragrant, borne in profusion. * A species of flowering plant in the family Fabaceae ,native to South China (which includes Hong Kong ) and southeastern Asia * Common names include Hong Kong Orchid Tree, and Hawaiian orchid tree.
Common Name: White Orchid Tree, White Hong Kong Orchid Tree, White Butterfly Tree, White Hawaiian Orchid Tree
Rocket Larkspur is a great cut flower and can be used in the wildlife garden to attract butterflies and hummingbirds. An excellent cut flower that attracts beneficial insects. It can be grown in full sun or partly shaded areas and tends to be a good re-seeder.
Like all Zinnia, this mixture is extremely easy to grow, deer resistant and attracts pollinators to the garden. The best Zinnia for fresh cut flowers again and again! If you love fresh cut flowers this Zinnia mixture is just for you! Blooming in a rainbow...
Zinnias are excellent for pollinator plantings and are especially attractive to butterflies. Cactus Flowered Zinnias are unusual in that they have quilled petals rather than flat ones like other varieties.
Plants grow to two feet tall, and flowers are up to five inches across. It is a versatile plant that can be used in flower beds, borders, cutting gardens and large containers. This dwarf Rudbeckia variety has large, golden-orange flowers that bloom from...
* The plant is popular as a garden subject, and numerous cultivars have been developed with a range of colours from white through pink to purple. * Digitalis purpurea is an herbaceous biennial or short-lived perennial plant.
It prefers calcareous soils, at an altitude up to 1,500 m (4,921 ft) above sea level. * The species is native to the North Temperate Zone of Eurasia, from Europe to Japan. In Europe it is present almost everywhere except the extreme north.
Peak blooms occur in spring thru summer. Pot marigold that are excellent cut flowers. Annual that prefers cooler climates and look great in pots. Pacific Beauty are favorites for cut flowers and also lend beauty to many dishes as edible flowers.
* The flowers are yellow–orange or orange–vermillion with the petals spotted in purple, somewhat ‘flatfaced' in appearance with irregular distribution of petals around the face of the flower forming a fanshape.
Though the traditional daffodil of folklore, poetry, and field may have a yellow to golden-yellow color all over, both in the wild species and due to breeding, the perianth and corona may be variously colored.
* All parts of the plant contain nicotine, this has been extracted and used as an insecticide. * Nicotiana alata is a species of tobacco . * 2"-wide trumpet-shaped flowers, very fragrant at night, varying in color from greenish to white to pinks and reds...
Petals open with yellow hints and grow paler with as they mature. With 3-5 blooms per stem, this little flower puts on quite the show! Tiny daffodils with several blooms per stem! A fragrant Daffodil with white petals surrounding small, buttercup yellow...
The leaves are oval-oblong, 5-19 cm long and 2-7 cm broad. * A large multistemmed shrub with narrowly conical, sometimes pendulous clusters of purple-pink flowers, pink with white inside as flowers begin to fade; said by Dirr to lack fragrance; native...
It is cultivated as an ornamental plant in temperate regions – growing to 60 centimetres (24 in) (less in poor soils), and producing pale lilac and white flowers in spring. * This plant has gained the Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit.