The characteristic brown, domed center is surrounded by bright yellow ray florets. A beautifully, stiff upright flower that grabs your eyes. The Black Eyed Susan is an annual or short lived perennial native to the eastern United States.
* Syringa josikaea ( Hungarian Lilac ) is a species of Lilac , native to central and eastern Europe , in the Carpathian Mountains in Hungary , Romania , and western Ukraine . * A good hedging plant, it is very tolerant of trimming.
* Herbaceous perennial with linear arching leaves to 60 cm. * The flower buds contain about 43mg vitamin C per 100g, 983 IU vitamin A and 3.1% protein. The range of the species. Flowers 5–6, golden yellow to clear orange, large in a terminal head.
Height: 2-3 ft
Common Name: Amur Daylily, Chinese Daylilly, Middendorf Daylilly, Daylily
Steel construction. 4 1/2" long.If anything you purchase from us proves unsatisfactory, we will either replace the item or refund the purchase price. Cushioned thumb rest provides pulling power, leverage and comfort in use.
Foliage is delicate and feathery. * Half-hardy annual. Easy to grow in dry and infertile soils. * A very ornamental plant, the flowers are very attractive to bees. Colors are hues of pink, white, gold yellow, orange, red, crimson.
The six panel fence quickly folds flat for easy storage at the end of the season. Two 7' long x 39" high fences per package. Great for peas, cucumbers and other vining crops! Great for trellising peas and cucumbers, this long-lasting galvanized wire fence...
Colors in our mixture include pink, purple, red, salmon, white and yellow. Zinnias are excellent for pollinator plantings and are especially attractive to butterflies. Cactus Flowered Zinnias are unusual in that they have quilled petals rather than flat...
* It is also commonly seen in the literature by its synonyms, Chrysanthemum parthenium and Pyrethrum parthenium. * Often grown in the flower garden, feverfew is a short lived perennial but usually self-sows prolifically.
Stems sulcate, pubescent or glabrescent. Well-known species include Meadowsweet (F. Occidentalis) and Queen-of-the-prairie (F. Ulmaria) and Dropwort (F. * Plants 0.6–1.5 m tall. Vulgaris), both native to Europe, and Queen-of-the-forest (F.
Common Name: Meadow Sweet, Siberian Meadowsweet, Meadowsweet
It has a profound tonic effect upon a diseased heart, enabling the heart to beat more slowly, powerfully and regularly without requiring more oxygen. * The much-loved foxglove of cottage gardens; flowers usually purple, but may be white, pink, or some...
Germination Test Type: estimate
Seeds Per Pound: 2,000,000
Quantity: 0.23 lb
Botanical Name: Digitalis purpurea
Common Name: Foxglove, Purple Foxglove, Common Foxglove
* Prefers a rich moist soil with ample moisture in the summer. * A good butterfly plant. The flowers are grouped in panicles, hence the specific epithet paniculata. * Phlox paniculata (garden phlox or perennial phlox) is a species of flowering plant in...
* Iris magnifica is a bulbous flowering plant in the genus Iris, native to the mountains of Central Asia. It is cultivated as an ornamental plant in temperate regions – growing to 60 centimetres (24 in) (less in poor soils), and producing pale lilac...
* Rhizome thick, branched. Meadows, valleys, forest margins, along streams in the alpine zone. Leaves falcate, 3-5, in rosette, as tall as stem. Requires a semi-shaded site and moist but well-drained soil during the vegetative period.
We carefully nurture all of our Creme Alstroemeria Flowers to ensure that every petal is intact when it arrives to you. These flowers have a vivacious vibrancy that is known only to Creme Alstroemeria Flowers.
✓ Great deal and value : perfect for all occasions
✓ Diameter when bloomed: 1.6 in. - 1.8 in., time to bloom: 25 - 45 hours
✓ Stems are 20 in. - 22 in. long : 4 - 7 petals per flower
* A sprawling plant unless staked, perhaps best for romping through a semi-wild border; small blue flowers in considerable numbers in midsummer; full sun or part shade, persistent once established; native to China.
Germination Test Type: cut
Botanical Name: Clematis heracleifolia
Minimum Hardiness Zone: 4
Common Name: Tube Clematis, Hyacinth-flower Clematis, Bush Clematis
A bright pure orange with shades of light yellow that opens into a star shaped bloom. Your flowers and roses are shipped absolutely fresh, direct from the greenhouses to you via FedEx. All our flowers and roses are cut specially for you, your loved one...
Common Name: Rose
Product Width (in.): 4 in
Bouquet Life (days): 7
Open box - cut 1/2 in. of the stem - put in water upon arrival, add flower food, change water and re-cut the stems on the third day: Yes
Some degree of shade will prolong the blooming period. Water frequently during the growth cycle, but let the bulbs dry out during the dormancy period in the summer. Blooms from early September to mid-October depending where its planted.
✓ A favorite heirloom in southern gardens
✓ Also known as Magic lily, or naked ladies
✓ Bulb size 10/12 cm
Growth Habit: Upright
Blossom Color Family: Reds / Pinks
Hardiness Zone: 10 (30 to 40 F),5 (-20 to -10 F),6 (-10 to 0 F),7 (0 to 10 F),8 (10 to 20 F),9 (20 to 30 F)
Each produces a cluster of narrowly strap-shaped, basal leaves, usually appearing just before the flowers. Muscari colonize and naturalize readily, are self-seeding under ideal conditions and thrive for many years to come with little care or maintenance.