Agiseek home

Combines John Deere For Sale In Okawville

Become a Partner
2014 John Deere S670
Prices start at : 224500.00 USD

4 WHEEL DRIVE MAUER M 120 GRAIN TANK EXTENSIONS
  • Model: S670
  • Hours: 1079
  • Combine Type: Corn/Bean
  • Other: Extra high capacity air cleaner, HID Lighting, 520/ 85R42 Duals, 600/ 70R28 Rear tires
  • Stock Number: 3097
  • New: Used
Illinois
OKAWVILLE
2012 John Deere S670
Prices start at : 156000.00 USD

  • Separator Hours: 1297
  • New: Used
  • Hours: 2018
  • Year: 2012
  • Model: S670
  • Combine Type: Corn/Bean
Illinois
OKAWVILLE
2007 John Deere 9560 STS
Prices start at : 85000.00 USD

80% drive tire tread remaining. 20% steering tire tread remaining. Lateral Tilt Feederhouse.
  • Make: John Deere
  • Serial Number: H09560S720302
  • Options: Yield Monitor, Lateral Tilt Feederhouse
  • Hours: 3785
  • Duals/Singles: Singles
  • Stock Number: 720302
Illinois
OKAWVILLE
2013 JOHN DEERE S670
Prices start at : 230000 USD

Grain loss monitor. Powercast tailboard. Automatic reel speed control. Hydrostatic transmission. Powerfold hopper. Automatic header height sensory. 520/85R42 drive tires and 28L26 steering tires., Duals/singles: Duals, Chopper/spreader: Chopper, Combine...
  • Drive: PRWD
  • Hours: 1512
  • Condition: Used
  • Stock Number: 755329
  • Separator Hours: 1008
Illinois
OKAWVILLE
2014 JOHN DEERE S670
Prices start at : 224500 USD

4 WHEEL DRIVE MAUER M 120 GRAIN TANK EXTENSIONS, Combine Type: Corn/Bean, Duals/singles: Duals, Chopper/spreader: Chopper, Header: No, Extra high capacity air cleaner HID Lighting 520/ 85R42 Duals 600/ 70R28 Rear tires, Options: Yield Monitor, Lateral...
  • Hours: 1079
  • Manufacturer: JOHN DEERE
  • Serial Number: 1H0S670STE0765552
  • Drive: PRWD
  • Separator Hours: 751
Illinois
OKAWVILLE
2014 JOHN DEERE S670
Prices start at : 214500 USD

Maurer M120 Grain Tank Exentions Combine Type: Corn/Bean Duals/singles: Duals Pro Drive Firestone Tires Chopper/spreader: Chopper Header: No Options: Yield Monitor, Lateral Tilt Feederhouse
  • Condition: Used
  • Stock Number: 2330
  • Year: 2014
  • Hours: 1489
  • Manufacturer: JOHN DEERE
Illinois
OKAWVILLE
2014 JOHN DEERE S670
Prices start at : 230000 USD

Chopper, Combine Type: Corn/Bean, Duals/singles: Duals, Chopper/spreader: Chopper, Power folding hopper Powercast tailboard HID Lighting, Options: Yield Monitor, Lateral Tilt Feederhouse
  • Model: S670
  • Drive: PRWD
  • Hours: 1548
  • Manufacturer: JOHN DEERE
  • Separator Hours: 1016
Illinois
OKAWVILLE
1996 JOHN DEERE 9500
Prices start at : 47500 USD

Low hours - Clean, Combine Type: Corn/Bean, Duals/Singles: Singles, Chopper/Spreader: Chopper, Radiator narrow fin 5.5 per inch ; Dial-a-matic header height control; Air seat; 17ft(5.2M)perforated unloading auger; Chopper; 30.5 x 32 10ply cleat drive...
  • Model: 9500
  • Hours: 3350
  • Condition: Used
  • Manufacturer: JOHN DEERE
  • Stock Number: 667012
Illinois
OKAWVILLE
2009 JOHN DEERE 9770 STS
Prices start at : 139000 USD

28L-26 on rear with 60% tire tread
  • Serial Number: H09770S731036
  • Manufacturer: JOHN DEERE
  • Stock Number: 731036
  • Year: 2009
  • Hours: 2690
Illinois
OKAWVILLE
2004 JOHN DEERE 9560 STS
Prices start at : 69000 USD

20% steering tire tread remaining., Combine Type: Corn/Bean, Duals/singles: Singles, Chopper/spreader: Chopper, Options: Yield Monitor, Lateral Tilt Feederhouse 95% drive tire tread remaining.
  • Model: 9560 STS
  • Manufacturer: JOHN DEERE
  • Drive: PRWD
  • Separator Hours: 2951
  • Condition: Used
Illinois
OKAWVILLE